Walkthrough! If you're stuck, here's what you are supposed to do:
- Reach the square "gate", hopping from asteroid to asteroid to hide from radiation
- To go closer to the Anomaly past the big tripod construction you should get a better ship. Move towards either X or 4/h shape and collect Metal Plates from the ships you pass.
- Near those structures you will find Moth ships. You will need 20 Metal Plates to repair and board either.
- Moth ship have level 2 radiation shield, so going closer to the Anomaly is safer. Go back to the tripod and move to the closest asteroid towards the Anomaly. It's a rather long jump, so aim nicely to avoid damage.
- Moving forward, you will probably pass an I-shaped construction and notice the Monarch ship. It needs 10 Lead and 20 Metal Plates to repair. You don't have the Lead, so move further to the T-shaped construction.
- Near it, you will discover the Junebug ship. Repair it with 15 Metal Sheets and board it.
- This is the mining ship. You can use it to extract Lead from asteroids using B button (RMB). Be careful, this ship's shield is Class I, so you have to make very quick and short jumps between asteroids.
- As soon as you have 10 lead, go back to your Moth and travel to the Monarch ship near the I-structure.
- Repair the Monarch and board it. This ship has a Magnetometer - it shows how far you are from Anomaly's magnetic poles. You have to find the area where the + sign on the magnetometer is in center of the circle and the circle is lit up. Move between asteroids and pay attention to how the + sign moves.
- After you found the pole, make sure your shield is fully charged and dive down straignt at the Anomaly. Radiation near the poles is weaker, so you should be able to reach the Anomaly.
That's it! Thanks for playing!